Chevron against Ecuador. 15/04/2015
15/04/2015, 16:30- 19:00, Room ASP IG2 European Parliament, Brussels
Interpretation: FR, DE, IT, EN, EL, ES, PT.
16:30. Opening by Gabi Zimmer, President of GUE/NGL
16:40. Presentation by Marina Albiol, MEP GUE/NGL and Coordinator of EUROLAT
16:50. Presentation of a letter signed by MEPs supporting the affected communities by Chevron's activities: Javier Couso, MEP GUE/NGL, Vice-Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Affairs
17:00. Projection of the documentary “Chevron's Toxic Show”.
José Luis Galán (Director) and Julieta Pérez (Producer) original version with English subtitles.
– Pablo Villa Gómez, Ambassador of Ecuador
– Luis Nieto, Spanish Committee for the Defence of Ecuadorian Amazon.
– Gladys Huanca, Victim of the spill.
– Pablo Fajardo, Lead Lawyer against Chevron Corporation.
– Helmut Scholz, GUE/NGL MEP, INTA rapporteur on Ecuador.
18:40- 19:00. Intervention of the public and concluding remarks.
GUE/NGL press contact: Gianfranco Battistini + 32 475 646628
For more info: [email protected]